Here’s what SaskTel has to offer
Why Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS)?
Segment and differentiate traffic and prioritize data across your locations.
- By combining SaskTel’s high availability hosted solutions with VPLS, customers can create a custom private cloud solution that avoids the security and privacy concerns of transmitting sensitive data over the public internet
- Dedicated fibre supports data speeds up to 10 Gbps (dependent on location)
- VPLS allows for multiple Ethernet Virtual Circuits (EVCs) enabling much more versatility and scalability to support a range of services
Why MPLS IP-VPN?
Quickly share your critical data, voice, and video between buildings.
- Data speeds up to 10 GB (dependent on location)
- Provides one Virtual Private Network per customer
- SaskTel proactively monitors and manages network troubles to protect your business; backed by Service Level Agreements with strictly monitored response intervals to ensure any troubles are proactively monitored and quickly resolved
- You decide how to prioritize your data traffic through the core network, choosing the traffic within your business that needs the most priority
- Access to online self-serve portal – CPU usage, in-and-out data traffic, status and response times
Flat monthly rates available. Dependent on speed and location, please contact a Sales Representative to discuss pricing details for your business.
LANspan IP: Access speeds depend on your region.