SaskTel Cloud Backup is an affordable and easy to use solution that protects your business’s data against hardware defects, lost or stolen devices, employee error, natural disasters, and cyber security threats like ransomware or cyberattacks. You can be confident your most critical data is backed up automatically and, in event of data loss, you have a solid and reliable way to restore your data.
Why Choose SaskTel Cloud Backup?
SaskTel owns the network that powers our enterprise-class data centres. Our data centres are located in Saskatchewan, a geographically stable area, and are built to the standards of the telecommunication industry to meet data centre best practices. This provides you with high availability equivalents to the standards required for emergency services—24x7x365 redundancy, security, and availability.
- Easily and quickly back up and restore your data
- Pricing as low as $9 per month and no contracts required
- Intuitive online self-serve portal available anytime, from anywhere
- SLA-backed 99.9% uptime so your data is available when you need it
Cloud Backup Service Details
- Virtual servers
- Physical servers
- End-user devices such as desktops and laptops
- Databases and applications